Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Art By William Gregory

Rose/vase with woods screen painted on side made out of paper

First 3-sided vase with rose made out of paper

Kyla's 10th birthday rose made out of paper

The first rose/vase I ever made (out of paper)!

Wishing Well I made out of popsicle sticks and the hand crank actually works!

Mountain Alpine Waterfall (12 x9)

Mountain Alpine Creek/Pond (12x9)

Cliffs of Moher Happy Birthday Kayleigh!

Ocean Scene (9x9)

Deep Woods Alpine Mountain Pond (9x12)

Mountain River (9x12)


Erin's Rose/Vase with Waterfall Scene


Kayleigh's Rose/Vase with Mountain Scene

My First Alpine Mountain Lake (12x9)

Deep Woods Creek (12x9)

Alpine Cabin (12x9)

My First Ocean/Lighthouse Scene (12x9)


Kayleigh's Greeting Card (6x9)

Ruby's Card (6x9)

Ocean Sunrise (6x9)

Cabin in the Woods (12x9)

Light House on the Ocean (12x9)




William Gregory V19522
Union Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 1000 (P-2108)
Raiford, FL 32083

My name is Billy and I have been on death row for a crime I did not commit since 2011 and been fighting for my life since then. I have never been an official artist but have recently gotten into painting and drawing. It helps maintain my sanity, gives those I care about something to look upon and helps me feel productive.  My daughter loves everything I paint, draw and make and while she does I will keep doing it. She means the world to me.  I am a self taught artist and I'm always surprised when my art comes out as well as it does. I hope you enjoy looking at it. 

No comments: